I’ve been really busy with conferences as of late (’tis the season), so I thought I would put out an update on them. You can generally find the latest conference schedule on our events calendar.
- 360iDev – This great iOS conference was held last month, but they have session videos available. You can purchase them for $3.50 each, which is a great deal. My session is currently available on Consuming Web Services via iOS.
- CodeRage 6 – This is Embarcadero’s conference covering the latest Delphi & RAD Studio XE2 release as well as related tools and technologies. They have replay videos available for download, and I will be posting some of them here for you as well.
- EKON – I won’t be at this great German Delphi conference this year, but Sebastian will be there starting tomorrow. He has four sessions, one of which is a half-day workshop:
- Prism to Azure – Cloud development with Delphi Prism
- Introduction to Project Cooper – The Oxygene Language for Java and Android
- Oxygene Unleashed – The language of Delphi Prism
Windows Forms Applications with Delphi Prism, half-day workshop
Boise Software Developers Group – Now that I am back in Boise, I will be presenting at the BSDG group again. This is a group I previously ran before moving to Washington. I’ll be speaking on November 3rd on Android Development. If you are in the Boise area, stop by and say hello!
- Desert Code Camp – I spoke last year at this Code Camp near Phoenix Arizona. It is a great micro-conference and I highly recommend it, or one of the other Code Camps available across the country. The Desert Code Camp is a one day conference on Saturday, November 5th. My sessions are both on Android Development, with one covering OData and integrating your Android devices into your database infrastructure, and the other is on Advanced Data Transfers.
- AnDevCon II – The Android Developer Conference in the San Francisco Bay area. You can use “McKeeth” as a discount code if you act quickly before it sells out.
- Integrating Android Applications into your Database Infrastructure
- Consuming WCF and SOAP Services with Android
- Advanced Transfers
Multi-platform Development with Shared Source using Oxygene
BE Delphi – This event in Egedem, Belgium is the official launch of Oxygene for Java, AKA Project Cooper. Brian Long will be presenting two sessions on Oxygene for Java, so be sure and check that out!