Playing with the Nikon D300 SDK

Since i got my D300 last night, but the weather is too crappy to go out and shoot today, i started playing with the Nikon SDK a bit. After some initial headaches to get the C sample project’s code working properly in an Objective-C environment, things are starting to take shape.

Below is a screen shot of my “”, with Live View (not a feature i’d use when shooting regularly, but it does come in handy when being tethered, indeed) enabled. The live view updates regularly (albeit at a reduced rate of 2 frames per seconds, for now).

marc hoffman

marc hoffman

Chief Architect and CEO here at RemObjects Software. Project Manager for Elements and lead developer of Fire, our awesome new development environment for the Mac.

Read More