A few releases ago we switched to Obfuscar for obfuscation of our libraries, after some critical issues with the commercial obfuscator that we used. I’ve been providing the original authors with new issues and patches for things I fixed in the process of using this project (ranging from bugs to features), however it looks like the original project is dead.
So now at code.remobjects.com/p/obfuscar you can find the latest version with my changes and binaries of that version. Among the new features are:
- Unreadable unicode characters for obfuscated identifiers
- Signing assemblies
Subscribe to RemObjects Software Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox