Welcome to Wiki This Week, the blog post were we outline some of the recent updates to our documentation Wiki. We’ve had a number of recent updates involving .NET samples in our wiki, so this post is focused just on those.
- Phone Pairing Sample – A server that supports pairing with mobile clients built in RemObjects SDK for Xcode and RemObjects SDK for Java.
- File Transfer Sample – This sample shows some of the RemObjects SDK fundamentals: complex types, arrays and binary data transfer.
- Basic RemObjects SDK Sample – This sample demonstrates the basics of the RemObjects SDK Server and Client.
- Modular Server Sample – This sample teaches you how to create and use the RemObjects SDK modular server that allows to load a service module (that is a separate .NET assembly) at runtime which can then be used by the client.
- MegaDemo Sample – This is the combined sample demonstrating various features of RemObjects SDK, supported by RemObjects SDK for .NET, including TCP & HTTP channels, different message types, URL schemas and simple values and structure transfers.
- Session Types Sample – This sample demonstrates the essence of Sessions and the usage of various session managers: MemorySessionManager, OlympiaServerSessionManager and writing a CustomSessionManager (as a direct SessionManager descendant).
- Sessions Sample – This sample focuses on Session Management: How to create and work with server session variables on the client side using RemObjects SDK components.
- Briefcases Sample – The Data Abstract Briefcases sample shows how to use the FileBriefcase and FolderBriefcase classes for preserving data and local changes on disk and loading it back into memory for further work. This can be helpful for scenarios where you don’t have a persistent connection to your server and need to be able to work in offline mode. Keeping a local cache of data can also help to speed up application start-up, since data doesn’t have to be fetched from the server immediately.
Subscribe to RemObjects Software Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox