Last week I started on a series of articles called Oxygene by Example. They’re stored in the wiki at wiki.oxygenelanguage.com/en/OxygenebyExample and go over different problems while providing a solution written in Prism. So far I’ve written articles about:
- Singleton – Single instance class
- CommandLine – Parsing command line arguments and options
- Threading – Working with threading in Prism
- XML – Reading and writing XML files
- Parsing – A simple expression tokenizer and parser
- Visitor – A Visitor/Mutator pattern that can be used to do anything with a tree
Suggestions for other things I should write about are welcome, my ideas for further articles are the activator pattern, iterators, the observer pattern, working with linq, working with reflection, sockets and binary trees.